Are you interested in improving governance through increasing the quality of citizen participation and interaction with the governments? Do you have experience in the field related to public participation? Are you excited to work in a small team of experts who will challenge you to continuously grow and keep up with the best standards in the field at home and abroad?
We are always looking for talent that could help us deliver better services to our clients and thus to produce more impact on the wellbeing of our clients’ communities!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and Czech and EU-savvy professional to help our company grow and create a positive impact on the quality of life of citizens in Europe and beyond.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Set up and oversight of the projects for communities that aim at improving the quality of life of their citizens
– Coordinate communication and cooperation between the Participation Factory team and the team of our client and partners
– Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients
– Building partnerships with other practitioners and experts
– Developing quotes and proposals for clients
– Supporting marketing efforts and writing for the company blog
– Good business sense and understanding of marketing principles
– Proven experience in project management
– Ability to flourish with minimal guidance and to manage complex projects independently
– Experience in sales and marketing
– Understanding or willingness to learn about trends in good governance and community development
– B.A. degree in business, marketing, political science, or a related field
– Budget management and/or fundraising experience is an asset
– Fluency in English and Czech; German or French is an asset
Why work with us?
Participation Factory is a mission driven enterprise that aims to produce social impact by providing meaningful services for our clients and their communities all over the world. By joining our team you will become part of a local and global network of experts improving well-being of communities making them more inclusive, consensus and data-driven.
Our team operates in a niche field and provides core training for all the team members equipping them with skills and knowledge suitable for successful work in the field of public participation on the level comparable with the current international best standards.
Our environment requires us to continuously learn and upskill, so our work offers endless opportunities for personal development and professional growth supported by our team and our network of international experts.
We provide a safe environment for all and promote values of inclusion and respect in our office and any space we work in. We neither discriminate nor support discriminatory practices and support equality for all regardless of their race, gender, sexuality, religion, or abilities and health.
We encourage independence and initiative which allow our employees to explore exciting project opportunities and operate under minimal supervision.
What to expect from the hiring process?
We value our team and work-environment, so we are looking for people who will fit perfectly into our fast-paced and small team. In order to ensure that, we follow these steps:
– We invite an applicant to submit their CV and a short cover letter to the email@example.com;
– We will send you a link to a brief survey to share with us more information about your experience and to self-assess your skills in the field of public participation;
– You will be also invited for an in-person interview;
– After the first interview, we will invite you to meet the core team and to run a short standard test that includes questions related to participation process design and implementation as well as a short segment on writing.
This process allows us to learn the most about your formal and informal experiences that can be relevant to our work and to get to know you as well as to give you a chance to learn more about our work and the team that you will be working for.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!