Do you want to work with us on social impact projects improving governance in Europe and beyond? We are aware that we can deliver more impact and work on more complex projects when we complement the expertise of our core team with our pool of experts. Hence, we continuously manage our pool of experts and look for new contractors to join our wider family!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for professionals and companies with expertise in one or more of the following fields:
– Data analysis
– Data visualisation
– Urban planning/Architecture
– Public tenders
– Grant writing
– Project management
– Social media
– Policy analysis
– Strategy design
Why work with us?
Participation Factory is a mission driven enterprise that aims to produce social impact by providing meaningful services for our clients and their communities all over the world. By joining our pool of experts, you will have the opportunity to work with us on complex social impact projects internationally for reliable clients that can become your reference.
We do all the hard work for you: we take care of the business development and client management and you can fully focus on the field of your expertise. We take care of our experts: we guarantee a quick pay and we are always happy to expose our experts to the local and international market through a variety of communication channels, ranging from webinars and newsletters to blogposts.
Our contractors are a part and parcel of our larger team. That is why we continually reflect upon how to provide additional value to our contractors and ensure a long-term mutually beneficial relationship.
How to join our pool of experts?
It is simple:
1. Fill out this survey to apply to join our pool of experts.
2. We will schedule a call or in-person meeting with you to get to know you, tell you more about our work and current opportunities for contractors.
3. We will sign a framework and non-disclosure agreement.
4. You are ready to join our community of experts and we let you know when we need your expertise!
5. We take care of our experts through continuous community management.
We look forward to hearing from you!